Being 36 Years Global-India Experience, Logo Management, Leadership and Key Members carry 100 Years for Supply Chain Domain Experience for ERP, DMS, SFA & Retail Solutions Implementation, Rollout Support & Services.
- Logo has a Team of People with Global-Indian Industry domain experience and knowledge, who spent decades in GE, Accenture, TCS, Oracle, Rediff, Botree Software, Indus Soft, E&Y, etc.
- Pillars for the strong team we have, our team members are well experienced and expertise when it comes to Smart Distribution Management, Sales Force Automation and Enterprise Resource Planning.
- We have the most skilled team members who have immense industry knowledge nationally as well as globally.
- We have a front end and back-end team whose goals are aligned to the vision and mission of the Logo Infosoft.
- We at Logo Infosoft are proud to have a team of well trained, ITIL certified, skilled mates. Their knowledge resources are armed with the technical comprehension, and they are able to assist the distributors issues.
- The best team capabilities which Logo Infosoft delivers is the technical support team who are experts in resolving the faults in a friendly manner. Our remote technical assistance is one of our strengths. Product experts lend onsite support for Deployment & training.
- Our follow-up team always attends to the queries which are pending or unsolved by the support team. We perform a Quality check assurance of all processes timely to maintain the desired satisfactory output.
Apart from these we focus on these qualities in our organization to attain best team capabilities.
- Team performance - We keep a check on the performance of the team so that we can identify the ups and downs. It helps us to improve and to deliver satisfactory services to our customers.
- Training - We achieved the best team capabilities through training our team members and to align their goals to the vision and mission of the company. By effective task assignment and completion, constantly monitoring and reviewing work from the superiors creates opportunities for the team members on how to be more effective.
- Collaboration - This involves helping a team member to see better ways to solve any problems or queries. It will help to gain experience to run meetings, team collaborations, comply with policies and better use the resources of the company.